Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Let the journey begin...1. Start a blog

Merry Christmas!! As I embarked on the final 6 months of my twenties I realized there are still many things I have not done or cannot do.  In an effort to be spontaneous I have created a bucket list of things to accomplish by my 30th birthday on July 3, 2013.  The list currently has 25 to-dos as I anticipate to add the last 5 as the year goes on. I am also open to suggestions though it has to be within reason. I would want to travel to Europe or swim with dolphins but I know neither are affordable in the next 6 months.  And who knows, maybe I am looking to learn a thing or two that I can carry on to the next stage of my life...

So here it is, my 30 by 30 bucket list!

1.  Start a blog
2. Go to the Presidential Inauguration / visit DC
3. Run a destination 1/2 Marathon
4. Compete in Mrs. Missouri pageant
4. Eating a raw oyster
6. Ride a mechanical bull
7. Cook a traditional Thanksgiving dinner by myself

8. Shoot a gun/target shooting
9.  Go Mushroom hunting

10.  Learn to sew / make something I can wear
11. Visit a state I have never been to
12. Ride in a hot air ballon
13. Learn to play craps
14. Eat at Oklahoma Joe's BBQ
15. Complete one Pinterest craft project
16. Take a walking tour of a Civil War Battlefield
17. Learn to make a pie from scratch
18. Make Grandma's kolache cookies correctly

19. Take a shot of Jack Daniels
20. Take a cake decorating class and then decorate my own cake

21. Do at least one pull-up
22. Visit Graceland
23. Take a train ride/ weekend trip to Herman, Mo.
24. Make homemade pasta
25. Run a 8 min/mile 5K
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.


Today I start a blog and check the first to-do off my list.  I look forward to sharing each check mark on my list with my friends and family & and any random with might stumble across this blog : ) 

XOXO,


Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment